MIM Finance Company Limited (t/a Money in Minutes or MIM) is a UK-originated FinTech start-up in the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria.
MIM’s aim is to provide straightforward and instant finance to consumers in a bid to help solve the current access to finance problems in Africa. MIM’s products would also make it possible for low and middle-class earners to acquire white goods and solar energy generating equipment in a bid to resolve the electricity challenge engulfing the continent.
As the Creative Designer on the Marketing Team, you will join a small, but dedicated and highly growth-oriented team. Working cross-functionally and collaboratively, you will manage designs from conception to implementation while providing creative ideas that communicate the brand promise of MIM Finance Company – Money In Minutes and drive user interaction. Strong attention to detail and strong customer-focused thinking is key.
- Concept and develop visuals (designs and videos) across several customer lifecycle touchpoints, including our social channels, youtube, email, landing pages, website, and more.
- Provide expertise in corporate branding, layout, color theory, typography, user interface, usability, and visual design.
- Translate business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts.
- Generate high-quality static, motion, and video content and creatives.
- Conduct market research for trends in digital media across all channels and platforms.
- Understand, interpret, and respond to revisions throughout the approval process within short time frames.
- Act as brand ambassador.
Essential attributes and experience:
- Proven experience and portfolio as a professional Graphics / Visual Communications designer, illustrator, motion graphic designer, or related profession.
- Agency or Digital B2C Company Experience preferred— However key consideration of candidates is based on the portfolio quality and cultural fit.
- Ability to develop Html 5 creatives is a plus.
- An eye for detail and proven ability to independently manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and agility to jump between projects with shifting schedules and deadlines. Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work with people in-person as well as with people who are remote.
- Strong brainstorming and ideation skills.
- High-level expression of best practices across core digital & traditional channels.
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment.
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to inform design decisions.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to express your design decisions and collaborate cross-functionally.
Click HERE to apply