MIM Finance Company Limited (t/a Money in Minutes or MIM) is a UK originated FinTech start-up in the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria.
MIM’s aim is to provide straightforward and instant finance to consumers in a bid to help solve the current access to finance problems in Africa. MIM’s products would also make it possible for low and middle-class earners to acquire white goods and solar energy generating equipment in a bid to resolving the electricity challenge engulfing the continent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established sales executive to join an ambitious business during an exciting period of birth and growth.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be the key point of contact between the organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Organising sale visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings that will promote the organisations brands and products
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Preparing and reporting sales performance reports to management
Attributes and experience:
- commercial awareness, showcasing an ability to grasp the organisation’s products and ser-vices and can bring them to life before prospective clients and customers.
- proven track record of sales in a fast-moving business environment;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally;
- experience of influencing sales and marketing strategies and taking a lead in translating strategy into working plans, actions, policies;
- organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- numeracy skills, with strong IT skills;
- a proven track record of ‘making a difference’;
- Degree qualification
Click HERE to apply
Application closes on Mar 31st, 2021 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted