MIM Finance Company Limited (t/a Money in Minutes or MIM) is a UK originated FinTech start-up in the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria.
MIM’s aim is to provide straightforward and instant finance to consumers in a bid to help solve the current access to finance problems in Africa. MIM’s products would also make it possible for low and middle-class earners to acquire white goods and solar energy generating equipment in a bid to resolving the electricity challenge engulfing the continent.
Due to its ambitious growth strategy, MIM is now looking for someone who is keen to make their mark and who can help MIM achieve its strategic aims.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional with a successful track record of devising digital strategies and campaigns in a fast moving and fast growth environment.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will develop digital solutions to increase customer acquisition using a range of digital and traditional channels including web, social, advertising, SEO, CRM and PR to drive traffic and conversion, in particular – lead product (all mediums) performance and drive permanent evolution – improve SEO performance and drive content strategy that goes with it – develop strategy for social networks to complement the SEM activity – develop new digital solutions to accelerate growth (ambassador programs, FB community etc) – monitor performance and constantly optimise the campaigns.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Build the company’s digital marketing roadmap and team for all mediums including web and mobile.
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns across all major mediums.
- Assist with the company’s UX strategy, and lead on customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics.
- Manage digital marketing channels – blogs, YouTube channels, social media and email lifecycle marketing.
- Monitor sales, forecasting trends to drive customer acquisition and retention revenue.
- Subject matter expert for marketing CRM.
- Monitor competitor activity and implement tactical campaigns and promotions.
- Establish and execute effective tactics to enable optimum results across B2B product segment through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Execute with consistent optimization an integrated marketing communications process flow, both internally and externally.
- Must have professional qualifications (e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in a related subject (e.g. Marketing or Digital Marketing), with impeccable written English language skills
- Must have recent extensive programmatic advertising (PPC) experience.
- In Depth understanding and ability to deliver B2B, B2B2C, B2C and C2C marketing product segments.
- Must have experience with customer retention (e.g. lifecycle emails, analytics, strategy).
- Must have extensive CRM experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to develop and build good working relationships with other teams and departments.
- The ability to prioritise and lead projects from inception through to completion with a strong attention to detail.
- Energetic and commercial approach to work and advice.
- Creative problem solver.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology.
- Numeracy skills, with strong IT skills.
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
Click HERE to apply
Application closes on Apr 30th, 2021 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted