MIM Finance Company Limited (t/a Money in Minutes or MIM) is a UK originated FinTech start-up in the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria.
MIM’s aim is to provide straightforward and instant finance to consumers in a bid to help solve the current access to finance problems in Africa. MIM’s products would also make it possible for low and middle-class earners to acquire white goods and solar energy generating equipment in a bid to resolving the electricity challenge engulfing the continent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level candidate who is looking to progress their career further in Human Resources and Recruitment. The HR Officer, will have experience working within a recruitment role, be able to demonstrate high attention to detail, show experience of taking ownership of administrative tasks with a knowledge of systems and recruitment processes. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success. This role will be integral to and will include aspects of recruitment, training, and development of employees.
Further to this, the role requires an excellent understanding of written English and the ability to adapt to different instructions given. You will need to be enthusiastic, positive with strong work ethics and target driven.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
• Screening and shortlisting candidates
• Assisting with telephone interviews
• Arranging interview schedules
• Recruitment database administration, ensuring that up-to-date information is maintained. • Keeping HR records up-to-date and ensuring the electronic filing systems are well maintained • Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview
• Conduct reference and vetting checks on all successful candidates
• Liaising with recruitment agencies on active vacancies, interview arrangements and agency briefings
• Provide interview feedback to recruitment agencies and direct candidates in a timely manner, chasing the relevant people where necessary.
• Responding to enquiries from job applicant and ensuring that they have an excellent candidate experience.
• Working closely with the Head of Human Resources and Head of Leaning and Development to help with any training gaps within the operations teams or individually
• Support the training team with on the ground desk coaching
• Document management and any other ad-hoc recruitment or training projects • General assistance with other HR and training activities
• Building and maintaining effective relationships and work in conjunction with relevant teams and senior stakeholders within the business
• Confidence in verbal and written communication in English
• Previous experience in a generalist Human Resources role is essential
• Strong internal drive and enthusiasm
• Professional approach
• Ability to juggle several priorities – good time management
• Meticulous attention to a detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner
• Attention to detail with comfort handling a wide range of data
• Maintain high standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
Some benefits we offer:
• Up to 15 days annual leave after passing probation.
• A Great Team and Environment to work in.
• Refer-a-friend Scheme with financial incentives.
• Local & International Training and advancement opportunities.
• Hybrid Working Scheme available whereby eligible employees could work from both the office and home (subject to terms).
• Health Care allowance – after passing probation.
• Discretionary Voluntary Pension scheme – after passing probation.
• Discretionary Bonus scheme – after passing probation.
Hours: 40 hour a week (generally between Mon – Fri 9:00am -6:00pm)
Location: Churchgate Tower 2, 3rd Floor, PC30, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria
Click HERE to apply
Application closes on Oct 31st, 2021 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted