MIM Finance Company Limited (t/a Money in Minutes or MIM) is a UK originated FinTech start-up in the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria.
MIM’s aim is to provide straightforward and instant finance to consumers in a bid to help solve the current access to finance problems in Africa. MIM’s products would also make it possible for low and middle-class earners to acquire white goods and solar energy generating equipment in a bid to resolving the electricity challenge engulfing the continent.
We are looking for an Ads Specialist with hands-on experience managing ad campaigns, several ad platforms, social media and a proven track record of delivering growth.
You will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing all advertising campaigns to reach the target audience. You will make and execute strategic recommendations based on your ability to analyse and report on campaign data. You will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Execute digital campaign “blueprints”
- Create, manage, and optimize all digital advertising campaigns including but not limited to DSP’s and Social media.
- Conduct daily analysis of key metrics like CTR, CPC, CPA… across all campaigns to inform performance improvement strategy recommendations.
- Build on proven metrics, consistently looking for, and executing strategies to improve performance.
- Implement tracking tags/pixels.
- Community management.
- Design and implement test ad/landing pages and campaign tools to discover new opportunities.
- Research, test, and make recommendations for new digital advertising platforms.
- Lead the company’s social media sites strategy for conversion.
- Generate, QA, and troubleshoot implementation of conversion tags.
- Deliver on SEO implementations.
- Oversee media tracking set up and implementation.
- Synthesize data to identify patterns, trends, behaviour and deliver across other tasks as directed.
- Act as brand ambassador.
Essential attributes and experience:
- Exchanges/DSP/SSP/server expert: Media.net, Criteo, Taboola is a plus.
Ability to manage and wrap Ad Verification Tags from MOAT, DV, IAS and other verification partners is a plus.
- InDepth understanding of Analytic and tracking tools GTM, GA, Fullstory, AppsFlyer, branch or Kochava, pixels and QA auditing (pixels not firing, incor-rect placement of the pixels, values not being passed… is a plus).
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver results through optimization and/or innovation.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Agency or Digital B2C Company Experience preferred—but will consider candidates based on quality of portfolio and cultural fit.
- Strong SEO skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- In Depth understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, mobile and video ads units.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work in a cross functional company environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be a part of a team environment.
Click HERE to apply
Application closes on Mar 31st, 2021 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted